Asian Centre for Human Rights is dedicated to promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the Asian region by:
- providing accurate and timely information and complaints to the National Human Rights Institutions, the United Nations bodies and mechanisms as appropriate;
- conducting investigation, research, campaigning and lobbying on country situations or individual cases;
- increasing the capacity of human rights defenders and civil society groups through relevant trainings on the use of national and international human rights procedures;
- providing input into international standard-setting processes on human rights;
- providing legal, political and practical advice according to the needs of human rights defenders and civil society groups; and
- by securing the economic, social and cultural rights through rights-based approaches to development.